Gift Card Holder
Warm Hugs & Wrapped In Christmas Stamp Sets
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Mossy Meadow Cardstock - #133676
Real Red Cardstock - #102482
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper - #153492
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #138995
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Real Red Ink Pad - #147084
Warm Wrap Dies - #153521
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
1 ½” Circle Punch - #138299
Classic Label Punch - #141491
All The Trimmings Embellishments - #153540
Paper Snips - #103579
Warm Hugs - #153478 (bundle for a 10% discount and receive the Warm Wraps Dies as well) - #155145
Wrapped In Christmas Cling Stamps - #153481
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”; scored @ 4 ½”, 5 ½”, and 6 ½”. Fold accordion-style.
- Real Red Cardstock – (2) cut @ 3 5/8” x 3 5/8”
- Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper – 3 ½” x 3 ½”. Adhere together and adhere to the front.
- Tear & Tape Adhesive – add as shown in the above photo. Remove protective cover and adhere.
- Classic Label Punch – use it as shown in the above photo. Once you have punched that side, slide it over to finish punching so the hole is large enough for the gift card. Insert gift card.
- Whisper White Cardstock - 3 ½” x 3 ½”; stamp the saying from Warm Hugs in Real Red Ink. Adhere to the remaining piece of Real Red Cardstock and adhere to the inside.
- Punch holes at the top of the holder, thread a length of Real Red Ribbon through them, and tie a bow.
- Whisper White Cardstock – from the Wrapped In Christmas set stamp the saying in Real Red Ink. Punch with the 1 ½” Circle Punch.
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock – use the circle die from the Warm Wrap Dies to cut a stitched circle. Adhere the 2 circles together. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhere to the gift card holder front.
- All The Trimmings Embellishments – add 3 Real Red pieces to the circle.
These would be great to make for Christmas gift cards.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The August-December 2020 Mini Catalog is now available and has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss either of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Celebrate with curvy stamps, dies, and more! Designed for a variety of special occasions, the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle includes everything you need to create one-of-a-kind crafts. Do not let stress steal your spirit—get ahead and order this exclusive bundle for a festive and frenzy-free season!
The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle will be available to order from 3 November 2020–4 January 2021.
Check out the pdf: Download Curvy Celebration flyer
You can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now button.