Mini Hot Chocolate Carrier Gift ~ Warm Hugs Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Mossy Meadow Cardstock - #133676
Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper - #153492
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #138995
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Real Red Ink Pad - #147084
Mossy Meadow Ink Pad - #147111
Warm Wrap Dies - #153521
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
1 ½” Circle Punch - #138299
Essential Tag Punch - #153607
Detailed Trio Punch - #146320
Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack - #152466
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
Mini Coffee Carrier - #153508
Mini Coffee Cups - #153493
Paper Snips - #103579
Warm Hugs - #153478 (bundle for a 10% discount and receive the Warm Wraps Dies as well) - #155145
- Assemble a Mini Coffee Carrier.
- Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper – (2) side pieces @ 2” x 2 ½”, (2) handle pieces @ 1” x 4”, (1) 1 ¼” x 2 ¼” rounded all four corners with the Detailed Trio Punch, and (2) front and back pieces @ 2” x 5 ½”.
- Take one of the handle pieces and lay the carrier down on top of the wrong side of the paper. Trace out the handle and cut just inside the lines. Adhere to the handles.
- Adhere to other pieces.
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock – 1 ½” x 3 ¼”; slip one end of the paper inside the Essential Tag Punch to punch ONLY one end. Corner round the other end with the Detailed Trio Punch. Adhere the 2 pieces together.
- Warm Wrap Dies – die-cut two of the bands to wrap around the cup. Adhere to the cup. Run a length of ribbon around the top to hide the seam.
- Whisper White Cardstock – stamp the ‘warm hugs to you’ saying in Real Red Ink and use the 1 ½” Circle Punch to punch it out. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the tag to hand off the front.
- Use 11” of the red ribbon from the Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack to tie the tag onto the handle.
- Stamp the outline of the mug in Mossy Meadow Ink and the inside in the same color stamped off twice. Die-cut with the Warm Wrap Dies and adhere with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- For the top of the cup: Mossy Meadow Cardstock – use the stitched die-cut to make a circle.
- Whisper White Cardstock – stamp the ‘eat, drink and…’ saying in Mossy Meadow Ink and the cog-like shape in Real Red Ink. Die-cut using the cog-like die.
- Adhere together and attach to the cup lid.
- Add Rhinestones where wanted.
These would be great to make for Christmas gifts.
The hot chocolate box came from the local $ store.
Place candy canes where needed.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The August-December 2020 Mini Catalog is now available and has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss either of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Celebrate with curvy stamps, dies, and more! Designed for a variety of special occasions, the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle includes everything you need to create one-of-a-kind crafts. Don’t let stress steal your spirit—get ahead and order this exclusive bundle for a festive and frenzy-free season!
The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle will be available to order from 3 November 2020–4 January 2021.
Check out the pdf: Download Curvy Celebration flyer
You can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now button.