Jingle Bell Merry Christmas Card ~ Cherish The Season
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Old Olive Cardstock - #100702
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper - #153492
Red & Green Foil Sheets - #153510
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Real Red Ink Pad - #147084
Sounds Of The Season Dies - #154043
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack - #152479
Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #146924
Paper Snips - #103579
Cherish The Season - #153417 (bundle for a 10% discount and receive the Sounds Of The Season Dies as well) - #155154
- Old Olive Cardstock – 7” x 8 ½”; scored @ 3 ½” on the SHORT side
- On the fold, cut in 1 ½” and remove sections as shown in the photo. Using the Paper Trimmer works really well for this task.
- Whisper White Cardstock – 3 ¼” x 8 ¼”; adhere to the inside
- Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper – (2) 1 ½” x 3 ¼” + 3 ¼” x 5 ¼”; adhere to the card as shown
- Stamp the saying on the inside using Real Red Ink
- Red & Green Foil Sheets – 2 ¼” strip of the red; die-cut one of each of the bells
- Old Olive Cardstock – cut 2 of each of the greenery
- Adhere the bells using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the greenery behind the two smallest bells using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Add a small Old Olive ribbon bow to the largest bell.
- Add Red Rhinestones where wanted.
- Stamp the ‘Merry Christmas’ in Real Red Ink on a scrap of Whisper White Cardstock. Trim to fit. Adhere to a scrap of Old Olive Cardstock and trim to fit. Adhere to the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Use a legal-size envelope to mail.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The August-December 2020 Mini Catalog is now available and has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss either of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Celebrate with curvy stamps, dies, and more! Designed for a variety of special occasions, the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle includes everything you need to create one-of-a-kind crafts. Do not let stress steal your spirit—get ahead and order this exclusive bundle for a festive and frenzy-free season!
The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle will be available to order from 3 November 2020–4 January 2021.
Check out the pdf: Download Curvy Celebration flyer
You can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now button.