Peace on Earth Poinsettia Framed Art
Poinsettia Petals, Snow Front, & Peace & Joy Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Sahara Sand Cardstock - #121043
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
In Good Taste Designer Series Paper – 152494
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Early Espresso Ink Pad - #147114
Crumb Cake Ink Pad - #147116
Poppy Parade Ink Pad - #147050
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Stamping Sponges - #141337
Sponge Brayers - #141714
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Poinsettia Dies - #153522
Joy Dies - #153530
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Stampin’ Blends Combo - Poppy Parade - #154958
Stampin’ Blends Combo – Mango Melody - #154888
Gilded Gems - #152478
3/16” Braided Linen Trim - #147808
Paper Snips - #103579
Poinsettia Petals - #153475 (bundle price is 10% off; you get the dies + stamp set = #155148)
Peace & Joy - #153430 (bundle price is 10% off; you get the dies + stamp set = #155167)
Snow Front - #150483
- Sahara Sand Cardstock mat – cut a mat to fit inside your frame.
- Whisper White Cardstock mat – cut this paper ¼” smaller than the Sahara Sand Cardstock mat and stamp some of the speckles in Early Espresso Ink to the right of the paper.
- Sponge and dauber with the Crumb Cake Ink.
- Use the Joy Dies to die-cut the ‘peace’ in Whisper White Cardstock
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper – 3 ¼” x 1 1/8”, adhere the ‘peace’ to this
- Stamp ‘on earth’ in Memento Ink and trim.
- Stamp the berry outlines in Early Espresso Ink and color in using the Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends and cut with the Poinsettia Dies.
- Die-cut some of the berries with just the die.
- Stamp poinsettias in Memento Ink and color with the Stampin’ Blends and cut with the Poinsettia Dies.
- Adhere all together. Add a strip of ribbon for dimension.
- Add Gilded Gems to the picture.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The August-December 2020 Mini Catalog is now available and has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss either of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER! SALES PERIOD: 1–31 OCTOBER
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you and your customers can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from our current catalogs! Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs!
Check out the pdf: Download 10.01.20_flyer_dsp_sale_us
You can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now button.