‘Gather Together’ Candle
Gather Together & Beautiful Autumn Stamp Sets
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock - #119685
Gold Foil Paper - #132622
Very Vanilla Cardstock - #101650
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Mini Glue Dots - #103683
Bumble Bee Pad - #153116
Cajun Craze Ink Pad - #147085
Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad - #147083
Cinnamon Cider Ink Pad - #153114
Paper Trimmer - #152392
2 ¼” Circle Punch - #143720
Layering Circles Dies - #151770 (use a machine that cuts)
Acorn Trinkets - #153552
Linen Thread - #104199
Paper Snips - #103579
Gather Together - #150589
Beautiful Autumn - #153450 (bundle price is 10% off; you get the punches + stamp set = #155189)
- Candle from a local $ store. These had brass lids so I decided to put all warm colors on the lid.
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock – punch a circle using the 2 ¼” Circle Punch. Adhere to the top of the lid.
- Gold Foil Paper – use the scallop die that is approximately 1 7/8” to cut a circle.
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – 2” square, stamp the saying in Cinnamon Cider Ink. Die cut with the circle that is a bit smaller than the scallop circle. Stamp some of the little dots in Cinnamon Cider Ink around the edges (stamp off once to lighten the color).
- Adhere the 2 circles together and adhere to the Cherry Cobbler Cardstock circle using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp leaves and pinecones using all the various colors. Use the punches to punch them out. You will need to fussy cut the pinecones. Adhere all to the circle.
- Tie a length of Linen Thread through an acorn and adhere to the circle using Mini Glue Dots.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The August-December 2020 Mini Catalog is now available and has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss either of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER! SALES PERIOD: 1–31 OCTOBER
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you and your customers can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from our current catalogs! Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs!
Check out the pdf: Download 10.01.20_flyer_dsp_sale_us
You can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now button.