Celebrate In Style Chapstick Holder
Gift Wrapped Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Rich Razzleberry Cardstock - #115316
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Plaid Tidings 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper - #153527 (15% off sale in October, 2020)
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #138995
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Rich Razzleberry Ink Pad - #147091
Layering Circles Dies - #151770
Stitched Shapes Dies - #152323
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
3/8” Metallic-Edge Ribbon - #144213
Stampin’ Blends Combo – Rich Razzleberry - #154898
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
Take Your Pick Tool - #144107
Paper Snips - #103579
Gift Wrapped Stamps - #153432 (bundle and save 10% - includes the Gift Bow Builder Punch - #155155)
- Rich Razzleberry Cardstock – 4 ¾” x 2 ¾”
- Plaid Tidings 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper – 4 ½” x 2 ½”
- Glue both pieces together and score at 1", 1 ¾”, and 3 ¼”. Fold on the score lines.
- Add Tear & Tape to the underside of the 3 ¼” score line.
- 3/8” Metallic-Edge Ribbon - color an 8" piece of ribbon with the Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blends and then glue as shown below for the handle. In addition, color a 3” piece for the front.
- Add Tear & Tape on the small, scored area and press the Chapstick in place.
- Add a Velcro Dot, or one Stampin' Dimensional, at the top of the ribbon section to secure it closed.
- Layering Circles Dies – stamp the saying in Rich Razzleberry Ink and die-cut using the smallest circle.
- Stitched Shapes Dies – die-cut the smallest stitched circle in Rich Razzleberry Cardstock. Adhere the folded piece of ribbon behind this circle.
- Adhere the two together and secure on the front with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Add a rhinestone.
Inspiration by Debbie Henderson. Thank you!
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The August-December 2020 Mini Catalog is now available and has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss either of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER! SALES PERIOD: 1–31 OCTOBER
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you and your customers can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from our current catalogs! Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs!
Check out the pdf: Download 10.01.20_flyer_dsp_sale_us
You can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now button.