Thank You Wonderful Season Rip & Flip Card Poinsettia Petals Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Old Olive Cardstock - #100702
Soft Suede Cardstock - #115318
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper - #153487
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Old Olive Ink Pad - #147090
Soft Suede Ink Pad - #147115
Bumble Bee Ink Pad - #153116
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Bone Folder - #102300
Tailored Tag Punch - #145667
¼” Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon - #151326
Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #151193
Paper Snips - #103579
Poinsettia Petals - #153475 (bundle price is 10% off; you get the dies + stamp set = #155148)
- Card base: Old Olive Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” on the LONG side
- Old Olive Cardstock – 2” x 3”, punch with the Banners Pick A Punch, cut in half long ways
- Whisper White Cardstock – 2” x 3”, stamp the saying in Old Olive Ink and punch with the Banners Pick A Punch. Adhere the pieces together and adhere Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back.
- Soft Suede Cardstock mat – 4” x 5 ¼”
- Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper – 3 7/8” x 6”; rip it about 2/3 of the way down. Turn one piece over and adhere to the Soft Suede mat and then adhere the other section.
- ¼” Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon – wrap the mat piece with the ribbon and tie a bow.
- Adhere the mat to the card base.
- Add the punched saying.
- Add 3 Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
- Whisper White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the saying in Old Olive Ink. Stamp the poinsettia in Soft Suede Ink and the center in Bumble Bee Ink. Add Old Olive leaves. Adhere to the inside.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chockful of fabulous ideas and products! The August-December 2020 Mini Catalog is now available and has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss either of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: