I wanted to give an update on my cancer journey. I had my five treatments of radiation for my fifth back rib. No problems with that. It all went well. I had my maintenance chemo this past Thursday. It went well. I am usually tired from that, but my blood levels were good and I had no problems. I have a scan on my femur leg area today. I am expecting it to go well because my leg feels good. I have an echocardiogram this coming Friday. I feel great about it. So all in all, I am in a place I like. Feeling well and doing well. I have an upcoming cat scan and bone scan in October so if my prayer warriors will continue to pray for me and especially for my scans to be clear, I would appreciate it. I appreciate all the cards, prayers and kind gestures that you have sent my way. It means so much to me.
The past seven projects were ones I presented for Susan Legit's virtual retreat. I hope you have enjoyed them. For today's project, if you do not use the medallion bag for the inside of the tin, you can fit fifteen Dove chocolates in it nicely. The tin fits in the medallion bag and can be tied with a ribbon, so that is another way to present this tin. This is one of my gifts for people this year. I have really enjoyed making them.
Round Dove Gift Box
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
For Unto Us - #153335
Feels Like Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper - #150444
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Old Olive Cardstock - #100702
Detailed Dove Dies - #153526
Dove of Hope Bundle - #155158
Layering Circles Dies- #151770
Real Red Ink Pad - #147084
Real Red Ink Refill - #103287
Elegant Faceted Gems - #152464
Round Tins - #153544
Real Red Braided Linen Trim - #153546
Mosaic Gusseted Cellophane Bags - #153509
Mini Glue Dots - #103683
Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals - #144108
Stampin’ Seal+ - #149699
- Cut out the Specialty Designer Series Paper with the largest straight Circle Die.
- Place in the Round Tin top in the back side of the window .
- Cut out the second to smallest straight Circle using Whisper White Cardstock.
- Cut out the next Circle just larger than the above Circle using Old Olive Cardstock.
- Stamp Merry Christmas on the Whisper White Circle
- Adhere the Whisper White Circle onto the Old Olive Circle centering the Whisper White Circle.
- Tie a bow using the Braided Linen Trim. Use a Mini Glue Dot to adhere the bow to the white circle.
- Adhere circle to Round Tin Lid at bottom right edge using Stampin’ Seal+.
- Using Detailed Dove Dies, cut out the large dove including wing pieces using Whisper White Cardstock. Use small olive branch to cut out an old olive card stock piece
- Adhere adhesive to detailed tail part and adhere to body
- Adhere large dove body to tin. Adhere branch under beak.
- Adhere small dimensionals to the rounded part of the wing on the back.
- Adhere to the body.
- Place a gem on the eye.
- Place gift in bag. Dove Chocolates were used for this gift. Tie the bag with the Braided Linen Trim. Place in tin.
Note: You can tie the tin with a ribbon to hold it together or tape the edges. It comes with a bag that will protect it until it is given away.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The August-December 2020 Mini Catalog is now available and has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss either of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: