Perfect Day Easel Calendar Card
Butterfly Wishes Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Misty Moonlight Cardstock - #153081
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Flowers For Every Season 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper - #152486
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Bone folder - #102300
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Calypso Coral Ink Pad - #147101
Daffodil Delight Ink Pad - #147094
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Butterfly Duet Punch - #148523
Banners Pick A Punch - #153608
¼” 2020-2022 In Color Ribbon in Misty Moonlight - #153624
Pearl Basic Jewels - #144219
Butterfly Wishes Cling Stamp Set - #149346
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock 4 ¼” x 11” scored @ 5 ½”, a separate piece for the easel – 4 1/4” x 4” scored @ ½”, 2”, and 3 ½” on the LONG side. Fold and burnish the card base. Fold and burnish the easel piece to make a valley on each end and a mountain in the middle.
- Flowers For Every Season 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper – 4” x 5 ¼”; adhere to the front of the easel.
- Place Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the valley fold flaps of the 4 ¼” x 4” easel of Misty Moonlight Cardstock and adhere it to the inside of the card to create a stand.
- Take a 14” strip of ribbon and go through the inside of the easel, bring it around to the front, and tie it in a knot.
- Whisper White Cardstock – scrap to stamp the three butterflies and then punch them out. Adhere to the front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add pearls to the butterflies.
- Whisper White Cardstock – ¾” x 3 ¼”; stamp the saying. Use the Banners Pick A Punch on the right end.
- Adhere all pieces to the easel.
- Adhere the calendar (found at a local $ store - see photo below) near the bottom after matting it with a piece of Misty Moonlight Cardstock.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chockful of fabulous ideas and products! The August-December 2020 Mini Catalog is now available and has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss either of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: