Mini Shipping Box Gift Box
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper - #153487
Mini Shipping Boxes - #149492
Real Red Sheer Ribbon - #153535
Wonder Of The Season Memories & More Card Pack - #153538
- Cut a piece of Designer Series Paper 3 ½” x 12”
- Score along the 12” side at 4 1/2”, 3”, 4 ½”
- Fold where scored
- Use adhesive of choice on the 3” section of the paper
- Assemble box and place it on the center 3” section of Designer Series Paper that has the adhesive on it, making sure it has equal parts of the box on the ends. Adhere the other sides and place them on the sides of the box and over the top making sure the top of box is open.
- Select a 3” x 4” card from the Memories and More Pack. Adhere adhesive to one long side of the back only. Place this on the top of one side of the box.
- When you need to wrap a gift, place your gift in the box (I filled this one with caramels). Adhere the other side of the Memories and More card and push down to close the box. Wrap the sheer ribbon around the box and tie a bow.
***I love having boxes like these around in case I need a quick gift for someone. It makes wrapping so easy and still has that handmade touch.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The August-December 2020 Mini Catalog is now available and has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss either of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: