Candy Cane Round Tin Gift Box
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Sweetest Time Stamp Set - #153436
For Unto Us Stamp Set - #153335
“Tis The Season 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper - #153489
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Real Red Cardstock - #102482
Round Tins - #153544
Beaded Pearls - #153534
Layering Circles Dies - #151770
Nested Dies - #149638
Real Red Braided Linen Trim - #153546
Real Red Pad - #147084
Shaded Spruce Ink Pad - #147088
Mosaic Gusseted Cellophane Bags - #153509
- Cut out the largest smooth Layering Circle Die, using the Designer Series Paper.
- Push this circle in the top of the round tin.
- Stamp candy cane in Real Red Ink on Whisper White Cardstock.
- Stamp leaves in Shaded Spruce Ink on Whisper White Cardstock.
- Fussy cut candy cane and leaves.
- Stamp ‘Glory to The Newborn King’ in Real Red Ink on Whisper White Cardstock.
- Using the Nested Dies, cut out the sentiment.
- Using the next larger die, cut out a piece of Real Red Cardstock.
- Adhere the sentiment piece on top of the Real Red piece.
- Arrange and adhere the paper pieces to the top of the box.
- Using mini glue dots, adhere a beaded pearl in the center of the leaves.
- Tie a bow with the Linen Trim and use a glue dot to adhere to the candy cane.
- Place gift in bag and tie using Linen trim (peppermints were used for this gift).
- Place in round box and close lid.
You have a nice gift to give. You can use ribbon to tie together, place tape on the sides, or just present as is. These boxes come with a bag which comes in handy for protection before giving.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The August-December 2020 Mini Catalog is now available and has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss either of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: