Bottomless Bottle Gift Bag
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper - #153487
Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper - #153486
Stampin’ Seal+ - #149699
Stampin’ Seal Refill - #152812
Real Red Sheer Ribbon - #153535
Real Red Pad - #147084
Classic Pad Stampin’ Refill - #103287
Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals - #144108
Warm Wrap Dies- #153521
Warm Hugs Stamp Set - #153478
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Glitter Star Ornaments - #153543
- Adhere Stampin’ Seal+ to two sides that are across from each other of the Designer Series Paper and Specialty Paper.
- Place them together, touching the adhesive on each paper together with the adhesive of the other paper. This will make one extra thick piece of 12”x12” paper.
- Wrap the paper around a bottle of choice. Specialty vinegars, oils, wine or sparkling water or juice that are in a tall round shaped bottle work well.
- Make sure the paper goes all the way to the bottom of the bottle. Pull it off keeping the shape of the paper in the shape of the bottle.
- Adhere the outside flap of the paper again with Stampin’ Seal+ and press together. Make sure you “overuse” the adhesive as it needs it to remain held.
- A suggestion is to take two clothespins and place them on each end where the adhesive has been placed. This gives the bag more stamina and will not come open.
- When the adhesive is extremely secure, place the bag over the bottle. Cinch and turn at the top.
- Place ribbon around the top where it is cinched and turned and tie a bow.
- Make an ornament using the Warm Hugs Stamp Set and Real Red Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Hang it around the bottle using the ribbon.
- Place a star ornament or two to bling the wrapping up a bit.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The August-December 2020 Mini Catalog is now available and has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss either of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: