Acrylic Stamp Block Snowman
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
You have heard of decorating gingerbread houses for Christmas. This is a new tradition. Decorating Acrylic Stamp Block Snowmen.
Block A - #118487
Block B - #117147
Block C - #118486
Festive Felt Sheet Combo Pack - #153516
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
Real Red Braided Trim - #153546
Basic Black Cardstock - #121045
Basic Black Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack - #154843
Pumpkin Pie Cardstock - #105117
- Stack blocks where the largest is at the bottom and the smallest is at the top.
- Use Stampin’ Seal+ to adhere blocks together.
- For the scarf, cut the felt 8”x3/4”. Snip the ends of the felt on each side to give it fringe.
- Cut a piece of felt 4”x3”. Wrap this around the smallest block to make it fit. Whip stitch the sides together. Tie braid ribbon around the top where you desire it to be the top of the hat. Trim off any other excess. Place this hat on top of the smallest block.
- Use a scrap piece of Pumpkin Pie Cardstock to hand cut a carrot nose. Use adhesive to attach to the block.
- Color enough rhinestones for the mouth, eyes and buttons using the Basic Black Stampin’ Blends. Place on the block where the eyes, mouth, and buttons go.
- Place the scarf around the snowman’s neck. Adhere either with Stampin’ Seal+ or whipstitch to fit.
- Hand cut four mittens. Cut a piece of braided trim to go around the neck with a little extra to place on a mitten with each end of the trim. Place adhesive on two mittens. Place an end of the braid ribbon on each of the mittens. Place the other mittens on top so that there is ribbon in between each of the mittens. Place the mittens on the ribbon around the snowman’s neck.
- Stampin’ Seal+ adhesive is used to hold the blocks together because it is strong enough to hold them but can be taken apart when desired for use. If you choose to take them apart later to use, use a citric adhesive remover (make sure and wash them after you do this with soap and water).
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The August-December 2020 Mini Catalog is now available and has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss either of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: