2” x 2” Treat Box Snowman
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Whisper White Card Stock - #100730
Real Red Card Stock - #102482
Pumpkin Pie Card Stock - #105117
Elegant Faceted Gems - #152464
Festive Felt Combo Pack - #153516
Joy Dies - #153530
Real Red Sheer Ribbon - #153535
Clear Tiny Treat Boxes - #141699
Stampin’ Seal + - #149699
Stampin’ Seal Refill - #152812
Basic Black Stampin’ Blend Combo Pack - #154843
Nickel, Penny, Dime Coins
- Whisper White Cardstock – 5 5/8” x 7 ½”; scored @ 1 7/8”, 2 ¾”, & 5 5/8” on the LONG side and 1 7/8” & 2 ¾” on the SHORT side. Three of these are needed for each snowman.
- Cut on the lines as shown in the attached photo.
- Score on the other lines. Fold. Place each in a Clear Tiny Treat Box.
- Fill Each treat box with candy or a small gift.
- Using felt, cut the band of the ear muff 3/4” by 5”. Cut the ear part of the earmuff using a nickel as a pattern.
- Cut felt using a penny for a pattern. Cut three to four of these. Cut the same number of felt using a dime. Put the dime sized felt on top of each of the penny sized felt. This will be the snowman’s buttons. Use a needle and thread to whip stich each together. The stitching is done to both buttons and ear part of muff to band.
- Use the Sheer Ribbon to tie all three boxes together tying a bow at the top. The bow serves as the snowman’s hair. Use Stampin’ Seal + to attach earmuff
- Add buttons to the box where they go.
- Use a Basic Black Stampin’ Blend pen to color Faceted gems to use for eyes and a mouth. Place the black gems on the box where the eyes and mouth go.
- Cut a carrot nose freehand using the Pumpkin Pie Card Stock and place it on the box where a nose would go.
- Cut out the Joy using the Joy Dies using Whisper White and Real Red Cardstock. Attach a Piece of Real Red ribbon on this Joy piece using Stampin’ Seal+
- Place the Ribbon and Joy over the top head box. The ribbon is the arms holding onto Joy.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The August-December 2020 Mini Catalog is now available and has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss either of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: