Merry Christmas Rip & Flip Card
Poinsettia Petals Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Bumble Bee Cardstock - #153077
Soft Suede Cardstock - #115318
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper - #153487
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Early Espresso Pad - #147114
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Bone Folder - #102300
Banners Pick A Punch - #153608
Pearl Basic Jewels - #144219
Paper Snips - #103579
Poinsettia Petals - #153475 (bundle price is 10% off; you get the dies + stamp set = #155148)
- Card base: Bumble Bee Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” on the LONG side
- Bumble Bee Cardstock – 1” x 4”, punch with the Banners Pick A Punch
- Soft Suede Cardstock – ¾” x 4”, stamp the saying in Early Espresso Ink and punch with the Banners Pick A Punch. Adhere the two banner punched pieces together.
- Soft Suede Cardstock mat – 4” x 5 ¼”
- Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper – 3 7/8” x 6”; rip it about ¾ of the way down. Turn one piece over and adhere to the Soft Suede mat and then adhere the other section. Add the banner strip and trim off any excess on the left edge. Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Whisper White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the saying in Early Espresso Ink and adhere to the inside.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is bursting with fabulous ideas and products! The August-December 2020 Mini Catalog is available and has so many phenomenal products! You don’t want to miss it! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: