Love Our Beautiful Friendship Card
Beautiful Friendship Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Thick Whisper White Cardstock - #140272
Gorgeous Grape Cardstock - #146987
Melon Mambo Cardstock - #115320
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper - #152495
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Gorgeous Grape Ink Pad - #147099
Melon Mambo Ink Pad - #147051
Highland Heather Ink Pad - #147103
Bone Folder - #102300
Many Medallions Dies - #153584 (use a machine that cuts)
Stitched Shapes Dies - #152323 (use a machine that cuts)
Layering Squares Dies - #151772 (use a machine that cuts)
Square Vellum Doilies - #152484
2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots - #152480
Paper Snips - #103579
Beautiful Friendship Stamps - #149252
- Card base: Thick Whisper White Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” on the LONG side
- Gorgeous Grape Cardstock - 4” x 5 ¼”; die-cut the 2” square scallop from the center using the Layering Squares Dies
- Melon Mambo Cardstock front – 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
- Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper – 3 ¾” x 5”
- Inside: Melon Mambo Cardstock - 4” x 5 ¼” & Whisper White Cardstock 3 ¾” x 5” mat – stamp the saying in Gorgeous Grape Ink, the flower three times in Melon Mambo (do not reink between stamping), and the leaves and sprigs in Highland Heather Ink.
- Melon Mambo Cardstock – ¾” x 5 ½”; cut the long piece with the die from the Many Medallions Dies
- Whisper White Cardstock – 2” square, stamp the saying and die-cut the piece using the Stitched Shapes Dies
- Adhere a Vellum Square, then the long Melon Mambo strip, and then the diamond saying using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add three 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is bursting with fabulous products! The August-December 2020 Mini Catalog is live and has so many phenomenal products! You don’t want to miss it! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: