Love and Light Candle ~ Sweetest Time Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Real Red Cardstock - #102482
Gold Foil Paper - #132622
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Real Red Ink Pad - #147084
Garden Green Ink Pad - #147089
Paper Trimmer - #152392
2 ¼” Circle Punch - #143720
Layering Circles Dies - #151770 (use a machine that cuts)
Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #146924
Paper Snips - #103579
Sweetest Time - #153436 (bundle price is 10% off; you get the dies + stamp set = #155169)
- Candle from local $ store
- Real Red Cardstock – punch a circle using the 2 ¼” Circle Punch. Adhere to the top of the lid.
- Gold Foil Paper – use the scallop die that is approximately 1 7/8” to cut a circle.
- Whisper White Cardstock – 2” square, stamp the saying in Real Red Ink. Die cut with the circle that is a bit smaller than the scallop circle.
- Adhere the 2 circles together and adhere to the Real Red Cardstock circle using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp 2 of the smallest holly leaves on a scrap of Whisper White Cardstock in Garden Green Ink. Cut by hand and remove all the white outer edges. Glue to the stamped saying.
- Add 3 Red Rhinestones at the edge of each holly leaf.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chockful of fabulous ideas and products! The August-December 2020 Mini Catalog is now available and has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss either of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: