Life is Beautiful Card ~ Life Is Beautiful Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Thick Whisper White Cardstock - #140272
Rich Razzleberry Cardstock - #115316
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper - #152495
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Rich Razzleberry Ink Pad - #147091
Misty Moonlight Ink Pad - #153118
Bone Folder - #102300
Stitched Rectangle Dies - #151820 (use a machine that cuts)
2020-2022 In Color ¼” Ribbon in Misty Moonlight - #153624
2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots - #152480
Paper Snips - #103579
Life Is Beautiful Stamps - #154871
- Card base: Thick Whisper White Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” on the LONG side
- Rich Razzleberry Cardstock - 4” x 5 ¼”
- Whisper White Cardstock – 3 7/8” x 5 1/8
- Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper – 1 ½” x 5 1/8”; adhere to the Whisper White Cardstock mat. Stamp the tree in Misty Moonlight Ink right on top and the little shadow stamp along the bottom of the tree.
- Stamp the little bubbles in Rich Razzleberry Ink 3 - 4 times.
- Whisper White Cardstock - 1 ¼” x 3”; stamp the saying in Misty Moonlight Ink and die-cut with the coordinating rectangle from the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
- Adhere the mats together.
- Run a length of ribbon around the middle to cover the seam from the Designer Series Paper and adhere to the backside.
- Tie a bow and adhere to the card front.
- Adhere the saying using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the entire mat to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp ‘thinking of you’ on the inside.
- Add a 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dot to the end of the saying.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chockful of fabulous ideas and products! The August-December 2020 Mini Catalog is now available and has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss either of these! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: