Just Saying Hello Card ~ Tasteful Touches Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Thick Very Vanilla Cardstock - #144237
Rococo Rose Cardstock - #150882
Very Vanilla Cardstock - #101650
Soft Sea Foam Cardstock - #146988
Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper - #152488
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Soft Suede Ink Pad - #147115
Soft Sea Foam Ink Pad - #147102
Bone Folder - #102300
Tasteful Labels Dies - #152886 (use a machine that cuts)
Forever Flourishing Dies - #152714 (use a machine that cuts)
Stitched Be Mine Dies - #151814 (use a machine that cuts)
½” Gathered Ribbon – Rococo Rose - #149587
Champagne Rhinestones - #151193
Paper Snips - #103579
Tasteful Touches Cling Stamps - #152562
- Card base: Very Thick Very Vanilla Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” on the LONG side
- Rococo Rose Cardstock - 4” x 5 ¼”; die-cut the flowers out of the center using the Forever Flourishing Dies
- Inside: Vanilla Cardstock 3 ¾” x 5” mat – stamp the saying in Soft Suede Ink and the feathers in Soft Sea Foam Ink. Adhere to the piece of Rococo Rose Cardstock and then adhere to the inside.
- Soft Sea Foam Cardstock – 3” x 6”, die-cut the long, scalloped die from the Stitched Be Mine Dies and one of the flowers using the Forever Flourishing Dies
- Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper – 2 ½” x 5 ½”. Adhere the long, scalloped piece on the back and then adhere this to the card front.
- Tie a 17” piece of Rococo Rose ½” Gathered Ribbon around and tie in a knot.
- Cut a piece of the Rococo Rose flowers off to use on the bottom half of the card. Adhere the flowers on the front.
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – 2” x 3 ¾”; stamp the saying in Soft Suede Ink and use the Tasteful Labels Dies to cut the shape.
- Adhere the saying label using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add 3 Champagne Rhinestones.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is bursting with fabulous products! The August-December 2020 Mini Catalog is live and has so many phenomenal products! You don’t want to miss it! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: