Happy Holidays Poinsettia Card
Poinsettia Petals Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Soft Suede Cardstock - #115318
Real Red Cardstock - #102482
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper - #153487
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Real Red Ink Pad - #147084
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Bone Folder - #102300
Poinsettia Dies - #153522 (use a machine that cuts)
Stitched Nested Labels - #149638 (use a machine that cuts)
3/8” Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon in Real Red - #151155
Pearl Basic Jewels - #144219
Paper Snips - #103579
Poinsettia Petals - #153475 (bundle price is 10% off; you get the dies + stamp set = #155148)
- Card base: Soft Suede Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” on the LONG side
- Real Red Cardstock mat – 4” x 5 ¼”
- Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper – 3 ¾” x 5”; adhere to the Real Red mat. Adhere ribbon to the backside. Adhere the mat to the card base.
- Whisper White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”, stamp the saying in Real Red Ink and adhere to the inside
- Whisper White Cardstock – scrap; stamp the ‘Happy Holiday’ in Real Red Ink. Use the Stitched Nested Labels and the second smallest die to cut it out.
- Whisper White Cardstock – 3” x 5”, lay out the dies and embossing dies to cut out the smallest, next to smallest and the medium poinsettia. Adhere together and adhere to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add a large pearl in the center.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is bursting with fabulous products! The August-December 2020 Mini Catalog is live and has so many phenomenal products! You don’t want to miss it! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: