Frosty's Last Cup ~ Don't Stop Believin' Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Thick Whisper White Cardstock - #140272
Real Red Cardstock - #102482
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper - #153492
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #138995
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Stampin’ Blends – various ones used
Wonder Gems - #153536
Paper Snips - #103579
Take Your Pick Tool - #144107
Don't Stop Believin' Cling - #153332
- Card base: Thick Whisper White Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 1 ¼” & 4 ¼” and folded accordion-style
- Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper – 3” x 5 ½” & 1 ¼” x 5 ½”; adhere the 3” strip to the front and the 1 ¼” strip to the inside.
- Real Red Cardstock – 3” x 3” + scrap for inside
- Whisper White Cardstock – 2 ¾” x 2 ¾” + scrap for inside; stamp the saying and the melting snowman in Memento Ink Pad. Color in with Stampin’ Blends.
- Adhere to the square of Real Red Cardstock and center on the front of the card and adhere.
- On the Whisper White Cardstock scrap stamp the inside saying. Adhere to a scrap of Real Red Cardstock and adhere to the inside.
- Place 3 Wonder Gems on the front flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is bursting with fabulous products! The August-December 2020 Mini Catalog is live and has so many phenomenal products! You don’t want to miss it! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: