Flip Birthday Card
Boho Indigo & Blossoms In Bloom Stamp Sets
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Just Jade Cardstock - #153079
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Bumble Bee Cardstock - #153077
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Just Jade Ink Pad - #153115
Bumble Bee Ink Pad - #153116
Cajun Craze Ink Pad - #147085
Early Espresso Ink Pad - #147114
Calypso Coral Ink Pad - #147101
Sponge Daubers - #133773
Bone Folder - #102300
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Layering Circles Dies - #151770 (use with a machine that cuts)
Stitched Shapes Dies - #152323 (use with a machine that cuts)
Playing With Patterns Resin Dots - #152467
2020-2022 In-Color ¼” Ribbon – Just Jade - #153621
Paper Snips - #103579
Boho Indigo Stamp Set (included in the Boho Indigo Product Medley) - #153132
Blossoms In Bloom Stamp Set – 152684 (bundle with the dies for a 10% discount – #154123)
Directions - This makes 2 cards
- Card bases: Just Jade Cardstock – (2) 4 ¼” x 5 ½”
- Whisper White Cardstock – (2) 4” x 5 ¼”; adhere to card base
- Bumble Bee Cardstock flap – (2) 2 ¼” x 11”; scored @ 5 ½” on the LONG side; fold in half
- Whisper White Cardstock – (2) 4” x 5 ¼”, stamped with Blossoms In Blooms Stamps. Ink the large stamp in Bumble Bee Ink and then using a Sponge Dauber ink some Calypso Coral Ink Pad in the centers (like the photo below)
- Stamp as shown
- Use the Paper Trimmer to cut the piece in half at 2”, and adhere it to the Bumble Bee Cardstock flap
- Just Jade Cardstock scrap – die-cut a circle that is 1 7/8”
- Whisper White Cardstock scrap – 2” square; stamp the birthday saying in Just Jade Ink. Die-cut using the 1 ¾” Stitched Shapes circle. Adhere the 2 circles together.
- Place 2 Playing With Patterns Resin Dots on the front of the circle.
- Adhere the circle half-way on to flap of the card.
- Tie ribbon around the flap and make a bow
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is now live and is bursting with fabulous products! The August-December 2020 Mini Catalog went live yesterday, August 3rd! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: