Bath Soak Get Well Soon Packet
Healing Hugs Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Pretty Peacock Cardstock - #150880
Terracotta Tile Cardstock - #150884
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Plaid Tidings 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper - #153527
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Pretty Peacock Ink Pad - #150083
Hippo & Friends Dies - #153585 (use with a machine that cuts)
½” Scalloped Linen Ribbon in Pretty Peacock - #149751
Playing With Patterns Resin Dots - #152467
Paper Snips - #103579
Healing Hugs Cling Stamps - #148223
- Packet base: Legal-size Envelope – sealed and cut @ 6 ½” on the LONG side
- Pretty Peacock Cardstock – 6 ¼” x 3 ¾”
- Plaid Tidings 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper – 3 ½” x 6”; adhere the two mats together. When adhering to the envelope be sure to adhere edge to edge so that it does not bow when you put the Mineral Salts packet inside.
- Wrap a piece of the ribbon around and secure on the front with adhesive.
- Slip the Mineral Salts into the envelope. This was found at the local $ store.
- Stamp the ‘get well soon’ on a scrap of Whisper White Cardstock with Pretty Peacock Ink and cut with the die from the Hippo & Friends Dies.
- Terracotta Tile Cardstock – use the next largest die to cut a piece to mat with the stamped image.
- Adhere the saying to the front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add 2 of the Playing With Patterns Resin Dots to the saying.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is bursting with fabulous products! The August-December 2020 Mini Catalog is live and has so many phenomenal products! You don’t want to miss it! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: