Whale in Ocean Card ~ Whale Done
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Bumble Bee Cardstock - #153077
Pretty Peacock Cardstock - #150880
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Whale Of A Time 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper - #152460
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Snips - #103579
Pretty Peacock Ink Pad - #150083
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Whale Builder Punch - #152699
Flowers For Every Season Gems - #153645
Take Your Pick Tool - #144107
Whale Done - #152470 (bundle and save 10% - includes the Whale Builder Punch - #154053)
- Card Base: Bumble Bee Cardstock cut @ 5 ½” x 8 ½” and scored @ 4 ¼”
- Whisper White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼” – stamp the ‘whale done’ saying in Pretty Peacock Ink and adhere to the inside
- Pretty Peacock Cardstock - 1” x 5 ½”
- Whale Of A Time 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper – 2” x 5 ½”; adhere to the Pretty Peacock Strip and then to the card front
- Whale Of A Time 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper – punch out a whale and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals along with the water bursts
- Whisper White Cardstock – 5/8” x 3”; stamp the saying in Pretty Peacock Ink and then snip a banner into the end
- Pretty Peacock Cardstock – ¾” x 3 ¼”, snip a banner into the end. Adhere the 2 strips together and adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Add three dots of liquid glue and use the Take Your Pick Tool to add three of the clear drops from the Flowers For Every Season Gems to the front
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is now live and is bursting with fabulous products! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Bonus Days are here!
For every $50 (before shipping and tax) you spend between July 1 and August 3, you earn a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be redeemed between August 4 and August 30.
What a great deal!
I know that there are so many new products on your wish list from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. So, buy lots in July to complete your list and in August use your pile of freebie coupons. Such a deal!
For every order you place, you will receive an email with your Bonus Days coupon codes. You can write them down or print them out…you decide! Just remember to redeem the credits in August.
You do not want to miss out!