Sunflower Loved Card
Celebrate Sunflowers Cling Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Thick Whisper White Cardstock - #140272
Bumble Bee Cardstock - #153077
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Early Espresso Cardstock - #119686
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Bumble Bee Ink Pad - #153116
Early Espresso Ink Pad - #147114
Layering Squares Dies - #151772 (use a machine that cuts)
Linen Thread - #104199
2020-2022 In-Color Enamel Dots - #152480
Take Your Pick Tool - #144107
Paper Snips - #103579
Celebrate Sunflowers Cling Stamp Set - #152517 (bundle the stamp set and dies for a 10% savings - #154065)
- Card base: Thick Whisper White Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼” on the LONG side
- Early Espresso Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”; cut the 2 ½” scalloped square using the Layering Squares Dies from the center with a machine that cuts
- Whisper White Cardstock – 2 1/8” square, use a machine that cuts. Ink up the small sunflower with Bumble Bee Ink and stamp off twice for the sunflower in the center.
- Stamp the saying in Early Espresso Ink.
- Adhere the 2 squares together and place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back.
- Bumble Bee Cardstock – 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”, stamped all over with the small sunflower and Bumble Bee Ink. Adhere to the Early Espresso Mat.
- Tie a 26” length of Linen Thread around and tie into a bow.
- Adhere to the card base.
- Remove the protective strips from the Stampin’ Dimensionals and adhere the square.
- Use the Take Your Pick Tool to add three 2020-2022 In-Color Enamel Dots to the saying.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is now live and is bursting with fabulous products! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Bonus Days are here!
For every $50 (before shipping and tax) you spend between July 1 and August 3, you earn a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be redeemed between August 4 and August 30.
What a great deal!
I know that there are so many new products on your wish list from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. So, buy lots in July to complete your list and in August use your pile of freebie coupons. Such a deal!
For every order you place, you will receive an email with your Bonus Days coupon codes. You can write them down or print them out…you decide! Just remember to redeem the credits in August.
You do not want to miss out!