Happy Birthday Poppy Card
Peaceful Moments Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Poppy Parade Cardstock - #119793
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Mossy Meadow Cardstock - #133676
Basic Black Cardstock - #121045
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Poppy Moments Dies - #151594 (use a machine that cuts)
Subtle 3D Embossing Folder - #151775 (use a machine that embosses)
Specialty Plate - #154711 (use with the 3D Embossing Folder)
Stampin’ Blends - #154890 (Mossy Meadow Combo); #154958 (Poppy Parade Combo); #154843 (Basic Black Combo)
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
Paper Snips - #103579
Wink of Stella Glitter Brush - #141897
Peaceful Moments Cling Mount - #151595
- Card base: Poppy Parade Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored @ 4 ¼”
- Whisper White Cardstock front mat – 4” x 5 ¼”, stamp Happy Birthday in Memento Ink. Then, use the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder to emboss.
- Basic Black Cardstock – 1 ½” x 5”. Adhere to the Whisper White front mat at an angle and snip off the ends. Adhere to the card front.
- Whisper White Cardstock inside mat – 4” x 5 ¼”, stamp the saying and flower in Memento Ink. Stamp an envelope at the same time. Color in using the Poppy Parade and Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends.
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels – color 5 with the Basic Black Stampin’ Blends.
- Poppy Moments Dies:
- Use the solid image to cut out the two poppy shapes in Poppy Parade Cardstock as well as the outline images.
- Cut the two stems of leaves in Mossy Meadow Cardstock.
- Basic Black Cardstock – cut the two stamens for the center of the poppies.
- Adhere all the pieces together and adhere to the card front.
- Add the black rhinestones.
- Wink of Stella Glitter Brush – brush over the stamens.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is now live and is bursting with fabulous products! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Bonus Days are here!
For every $50 (before shipping and tax) you spend between July 1 and August 3, you earn a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be redeemed between August 4 and August 30.
What a great deal!
I know that there are so many new products on your wish list from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. So, buy lots in July to complete your list and in August use your pile of freebie coupons. Such a deal!
For every order you place, you will receive an email with your Bonus Days coupon codes. You can write them down or print them out…you decide! Just remember to redeem the credits in August.
You do not want to miss out!