Happiest Of Birthdays Card
Happiest Of Birthdays Cling Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Crumb Cake Cardstock - #120953
Basic Black Cardstock - #121045
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Gold Foil Sheets - #132622
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Magnolia Memory Dies - #149578 (use a machine that cuts)
Stitched So Sweetly Dies - #151690 (use a machine that cuts)
Many Layered Blossoms Dies - #153582 (use a machine that cuts)
Sprig Punch - #148012
Metallic Pearls - #146282
Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder - #153200 (use a machine that embosses)
Specialty Plate - #154711 (use with the 3D Embossing Folder)
Take Your Pick Tool - #144107
Paper Snips - #103579
Happiest of Birthdays - #152539
- Card Base: Crumb Cake Cardstock cut @ 5 ½” x 8 ½” and scored @ 4 ¼”
- Basic Black Cardstock – 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”, cut the 2 7/8” x 4 1/8” scalloped rectangle from the center using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and a machine that cuts.
- Whisper White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”, use a machine that embosses and the Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder to emboss this piece
- Adhere the two larger pieces together and adhere to the card front.
- Stamp the saying on the inside of the card in Memento Ink.
- Whisper White Cardstock mat – 2 5/8” x 3 ¾”
- Crumb Cake Cardstock – 2 ½” x 3 5/8”, stamp the large birthday saying in Memento Ink.
- Adhere all the rectangle shapes together and adhere to the card front.
- Using Basic Black and Crumb Cake Cardstocks, cut floral shapes using the Many Layered Blossoms Dies
- Using the Gold Foil Sheets, punch out some Sprigs and die-cut some leaves from the Magnolia Memory Dies
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the shapes together and then to the card front.
- Add Metallic Pearls to the floral centers and a few near the saying
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is now live and is bursting with fabulous products! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Bonus Days are here!
For every $50 (before shipping and tax) you spend between July 1 and August 3, you earn a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be redeemed between August 4 and August 30.
What a great deal!
I know that there are so many new products on your wish list from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. So, buy lots in July to complete your list and in August use your pile of freebie coupons. Such a deal!
For every order you place, you will receive an email with your Bonus Days coupon codes. You can write them down or print them out…you decide! Just remember to redeem the credits in August.
You do not want to miss out!