Friendship Fun-fold Flip Card ~ Prized Peony
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Calypso Coral Cardstock - #122925
Coastal Cabana Cardstock - #131297
Playing With Patterns 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper - #152490
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #138995
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Calypso Coral Ink Pad - #147101
Coastal Cabana Ink Pad - #147097
Peony Dies - #152701 (pair these with a machine that cuts)
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
Prized Peony - #152504 (bundle this set with dies for a 10% savings - #154056)
• Card base: Whisper White Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½” & 2 ¾” and folded accordion-style
• Calypso Coral Cardstock mat – 2 3/8” x 4 ¼”
• Playing With Patterns 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper – 2” x 4”; adhere this to the Calypso Coral Cardstock mat and then adhere it to the bottom flap of the card.
• Coastal Cabana Cardstock mat – 3 3/8” x 4 ¼”
• Whisper White Cardstock – 3 1/8” x 4”; stamp the saying in Calypso Coral Ink near the top left corner. Adhere to the Coastal Cabana Cardstock mat. Place Tear & Tape Adhesive along the top edge of the mat.
- Whisper White Cardstock scrap for stamping the images to die-cut – 2 1/8” x 4”; stamp the images as shown on the photo and die-cut. Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of each.
- Stamp the saying in Calypso Coral Ink in the center.
- Remove the backing from the Tear & Tape Adhesive and adhere the piece as shown in the photo. The bottom flap will go underneath the mat.
- Adhere the flowers and leaves.
- Place 3 Rhinestones on the front mat.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is now live and is bursting with fabulous products! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Just of a few more days of the Bonus Days!
For every $50 (before shipping and tax) you spend between July 1 and August 3, you earn a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be redeemed between August 4 and August 30.
What a great deal! I know that there are so many new products on your wish list from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. So, buy lots in July to complete your list and in August use your pile of freebie coupons. Such a deal!
For every order you place, you will receive an email with your Bonus Days coupon codes. You can write them down or print them out…you decide! Just remember to redeem the credits in August.
You do not want to miss out!