Flip Card ~ Daisy Lane Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Poppy Parade Cardstock - #119793
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Bumble Bee Cardstock - #153077
Flowers For Every Season 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper - #152486
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Bumble Bee Ink Pad - #153116
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Bone Folder - #102300
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Medium Daisy Punch - #149517
2” Circle Punch - #133782
Pearl Basic Jewels - #144219
Paper Snips - #103579
Daisy Lane - #149325
- Card base: Poppy Parade Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 5 ½”
- Whisper White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”; adhere to card base
- Bumble Bee Cardstock – 2 ¼” x 11”; scored @ 5 ½” on the LONG side; fold in half
- Flowers For Every Season 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper – 2” x 5 ¼”; adhere to the front of the long Bumble Bee piece. Adhere to the center of the card base. Stamp the saying on the inside with Memento Ink.
- Whisper White Cardstock – 2” x 5 ½”; stamp three daisies in Bumble Bee Ink. Punch out and adhere together using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Be sure to stagger the blossoms.
- Poppy Parade Cardstock scrap – punch a 2” circle. From the center of the 2” circle, punch a circle using a regular hole punch. Adhere to the middle of the daisy.
- Place a pearl in the center of the daisy.
- Adhere the circle half-way on to flap of the card.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is now live and is bursting with fabulous products! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: