Bloom & Grow Seed Packet Card
Flowers For Every Season Memories & More Card Pack
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Misty Moonlight Cardstock - #153081
Magenta Madness Cardstock - #153080
Flowers For Every Season Memories & More Card Pack - #153058
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Mini Glue Dots - #103683
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Pearl Basic Jewels - #144219
Paper Snips - #103579
- Card base: Misty Moonlight Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 2 1/8” and 6 3/8”; fold this into a gatefold
- Magenta Madness Cardstock – (2) 4” x 5 3/8”; adhere one piece to one of the flaps
- Flowers For Every Season Memories & More Card Pack – choose one of the cards and trim down to 3 5/8” x 5 ½”
- Add pearls
- Adhere the other piece of Magenta Madness Cardstock to the inside of the card and attach a packet of flower seeds using Mini Glue Dots so you can remove it later.
- Adhere ‘Be Happy’ stickers from the Flowers For Every Season Memories & More Card Pack on the top of the seed packet.
- Place a pearl on the inside of the flap as seen below to allow the front to rest on it.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is now live and is bursting with fabulous products! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Bonus Days are here!
For every $50 (before shipping and tax) you spend between July 1 and August 3, you earn a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be redeemed between August 4 and August 30.
What a great deal!
I know that there are so many new products on your wish list from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. So, buy lots in July to complete your list and in August use your pile of freebie coupons. Such a deal!
For every order you place, you will receive an email with your Bonus Days coupon codes. You can write them down or print them out…you decide! Just remember to redeem the credits in August.
You do not want to miss out!