U.S.A. Patriotic Card
Pattern Play and Itty Bitty Birthday Stamp Sets
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Real Red Cardstock - #102482
Crumb Cake Cardstock - #120953
Night Of Navy Cardstock - #100867
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Neutrals 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper Assortment - #152485
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Real Red Ink Pad - #147084
Night Of Navy Ink Pad - #147110
Layering Circles Dies - #151770 (use a machine that cuts)
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
Banner Triple Punch - #138292
3/8” Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon - #151155
Take Your Pick Tool - #144107
Paper Snips - #103579
Pattern Play Stamp Set - #152523 (bundle the stamp set and dies for a 10% savings - #154087)
Itty Bitty Birthdays Cling Stamp Set - #148618
- Card base: Real Red Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼” on the LONG side
- Crumb Cake Cardstock mat – 4” x 5 ¼”
- Real Red Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, and Neutrals 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper – cut in varying widths and lengths and punch with the Banner Triple Punch. Adhere to the Crumb Cake Cardstock mat and trim to fit.
- 3/8” Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon – run it across the top and secure on the back. Tie and bow and adhere.
- Real Red Cardstock – use the 1 3/8” scallop to cut out two circles and then the ‘S’ from the Alphabet.
- Night Of Navy Cardstock - use the 1 3/8” scallop to cut out one circle and then the ‘U’ and the ‘A’ from the Alphabet.
- Whisper White Cardstock – cut three 1 1/8” circles and adhere to the scallop shapes. Add the letters and adhere to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Whisper White Cardstock inside mat – 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the saying in Night Of Navy and the fireworks in Night Of Navy and Real Red Inks.
- Add a ¾” x 5 ¼” strip of Neutrals 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper Assortment (Night Of Navy) to the bottom and adhere the mat to the inside of the card.
- Add Rhinestone Basic Jewels with the Take Your Pick Tool.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is now live and is bursting with fabulous products! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Is crafting a big part of your life? Are you wanting to obtain quality products at a great discount? If so, Stampin' Up! has a Special Offer for you! During the Pick A Free Bundle Starter Kit Promotion, you can Get $125 worth of Stampin' Up! Products for $99 while ALSO RECEIVING ANY STAMP AND DIE OR STAMP AND PUNCH BUNDLE FROM THE NEW 2020-2021 ANNUAL CATALOG FOR FREE. Plus, your order SHIPS FREE! But Wait! As a New Demonstrator, You will be able to Preorder from the Stampin' Up! 2020 Holiday Catalog in July as well! Don't delay this offer ends June 30, 2020!
I would love to have you be a part of my team. As a valued member you would get creative stamping ideas and tips, and one on one help when you need it.
Through Stampin' Up! as a company, you will receive added perks such as:
- 20 - 25% Discount on Purchases
- Early Access to products one month before regular customers
- Opportunity to attend OnStage (A Stamping Event full of fun and new products!)
- Opportunity to earn extra cash and free products
- No Risk! No Penalty To Drop!
Get Everything You Want and More!
What are you waiting for? You have nothing to lose, and Lots of Fun and Friends to gain! Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Click here to get started: