Quick & Easy Happy Birthday Card
Special Celebrations Cling Stamps (Retiring)
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Old Olive Cardstock + scrap- #100702
Whisper White Cardstock + scrap - #100730
Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper - #152488
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Mini Glue Dots - #103683
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Old Olive Ink Pad - #147090
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Noble Peacock Rhinestones - #149494
Paper Snips - #103579
Special Celebrations Cling Mount– #151396
- Card base: Old Olive Cardstock – 5 ½”x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼” on the LONG side
- Whisper White Cardstock - (2) 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the saying on the inside piece and adhere
- Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3 ¾” x 5”; adhere to the Whisper White and adhere to the card front.
- Old Olive Cardstock mat – 1 ¼” x 2 1/8”
- Whisper White Cardstock mat – 1 1/8” x 2”; stamp ‘happy birthday’ in Old Olive Ink. Adhere to the Old Olive Mat. Adhere to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Noble Peacock Rhinestones
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog and the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog are still available until tomorrow, June 2nd.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog will be available on June 2, 2020. If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: