Gatefold Friendly Smile Card
Forever Fern Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Old Olive Cardstock - #100702
Pretty Peacock Cardstock - #150880
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper - #152492
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Pretty Peacock Ink Pad - #150083
VersaMark Ink Pad - #102283
Painted Poppies Dies - #151605 (use a machine that cuts)
Stitched Shapes Dies - #152323 (use a machine that cuts)
Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #150457
Take Your Pick Tool - #144107
Paper Snips - #103579
Forever Fern Cling Stamp Set - #152559 (bundle the stamp set and dies for a 10% savings - #154094)
- Card base: Old Olive Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”; scored @ 2 ¾” & 8 ¼”: stamp the small leaves all around the edges on the outside and inside using VersaMark Ink.
- Pretty Peacock Cardstock mat – 3 1/8” x 4 1/8”
- Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper mat – 3” x 4”
- Adhere the mats together and then adhere to the front flap by placing adhesive to only the left-hand side.
- Whisper White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the saying and the pods in Pretty Peacock Ink (do not reink the pod stamp to get the second and third generation images).
- Pretty Peacock Cardstock – 3” x 3”, use the die from the Painted Poppies Dies and a machine that cuts to cut the swirly shape.
- Whisper White Cardstock – 2” x 2” stamp the saying in Pretty Peacock Ink and die-cut with the die from the Stitched Shapes Dies that is about 2”.
- Adhere the mats together with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then adhere to the front flap with your choice of adhesive.
- Use the Take Your Pick Tool to add a Pretty Peacock Jewel to the circle.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is now live and is bursting with fabulous products! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: