Congratulations Sunflower Card
Celebrate Sunflowers Cling Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Misty Moonlight Cardstock - #153081
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Bumble Bee Cardstock - #153077
2020-2022 In Color 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper Assortments - #153070
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Sunflowers Dies - #152704 (use a machine that cuts)
Stitched Nested Labels Dies - #149638 (use a machine that cuts)
Stampin’ Blends - #Old Olive Combo - #154892; Soft Suede Combo - #154906; Mango Melody Combo - #154888
2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots - #152480
Take Your Pick Tool - #144107
Paper Snips - #103579
Celebrate Sunflowers Cling Stamp Set - #152517 (bundle the stamp set and dies for a 10% savings - #154065)
- Card base: Misty Moonlight Cardstock – 5 ½” x 6 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼” on the LONG side
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock tab – use the 2” wide Stitched Nested Labels Dies and die-cut that piece. On the Paper Trimmer, place it as shown in the photo below (the tip is on the ¾” mark) and score it
- 2020-2022 In Color 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper Assortments mat – 2” x 5 ¼”, adhere to the outside bottom flap
- Whisper White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the saying in Memento Ink on the left-hand side
- Place adhesive on the back of the Moonlight Madness tab and adhere to the back of the Whisper White panel.
- Adhere the panel to the inside of the card.
- Bumble Bee Cardstock – 2 ½” x 2 ½”, stamp the small daisy. Color with Stampin’ Blends and use the dies (the daisy outline and the center) from the Sunflowers Dies and a machine that cuts to cut the stamped images.
- Adhere the daisy to the tab. Use a Stampin’ Dimensional on the back of the daisy center to pop it up.
- Use the Take Your Pick Tool to add a 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots to the tab.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is now live and is bursting with fabulous products! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: