You’re Really Missed Card
Sweetly Swirled Stamp Set (Retiring)
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Basic Black Cardstock - #121045
Pacific Point Cardstock - #111350
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Botanical Prints Product Medley - #151301
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Bone Folder - #102300
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Pacific Point Ink Pad - #147098
Smoky Slate Ink - #147113
Noble Peacock Rhinestones - #149494
½” Satin Ribbon - #146280
Paper Snips - #103579
Sweetly Swirled - #149254
- Card base: Basic Black Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Whisper White Cardstock (inside – 4 x 5 ¼”) + (outside - 3 1/4" x 4 1/2" – stamp the sayings in Memento Ink)
- Stamp the flower in Pacific Point Ink Pad
- Stamp the leaves in Smoky Slate Ink
- Pacific Point Cardstock – 3 3/8” x 4 5/8” & 2 7/8" x 3 1/8"
- Botanical Prints Product Medley – 2 3/4" x 3"
- 9” piece of ½” Satin Ribbon – wrap it around the mat and adhere on the back with Snail Adhesive. Cut off any remaining and you should have a piece big enough to slip under the front edge and tie in a knot
- Adhere the inside and outside (use Stampin’ Dimensionals) mats to the card base. Adhere a Rhinestone to the middle of the flower.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog and the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog are still available. They are both bursting with fabulous products! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: