Wildly Happy Card with Elephant Stuffed Animal Wildly Happy Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Basic Black Cardstock - #121045
Scalloped Note Cards & Envelopes - #149610 (Retiring)
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Memento Ink Pad - #133708
Bone Folder - #102300
Noble Peacock Rhinestones - #149494
Stampin’ Blends – Smoky Slate Combo - #145058; Crumb Cake Combo - #144601
Paper Snips - #103579
Wildly Happy Cling Mount Stamp Set - #149408
- Whisper White Cardstock – 2 ½” x 4” (4); stamp an elephant using the Memento Ink. Stamp the outside of the coordinating envelope at the same time.
- Color in the elephant using the Stampin’ Blends.
- Stamp the saying in Memento Ink
- Basic Black Cardstock – 2 ¾” x 3 ¼”
- Adhere the Whisper White Cardstock pieces over the center of the Basic Black piece and then adhere to the note card.
- Adhere Noble Peacock Rhinestones
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog and the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog are still available. They are both bursting with fabulous products! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: