Time to Shine Daisy Card ~ Daisy Lane Cling Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Pool Party Cardstock - #122924
Pear Pizzazz Cardstock - #131201
Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper - #149592
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Pool Party Ink Pad - #147107
Bone Folder - #102300
Medium Daisy Punch - #149517
Leaf Punch - #144667 (Retiring)
Pearl Basic Jewels - #144219
Stampin’ Blends Marker – Dark Pool Party - #144594
Perennial Essence Floral Centers - #149442 (Retiring)
Paper Snips - #103579
Daisy Lane - #149325 (bundle price is 10% off; you get the punch + stamp set = #151118)
- Card base: Whisper White Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” on the LONG side
- Pool Party Cardstock – 3 ¾” x 5” (card front); 4” x 5 ¼” (inside)
- Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper – 3 5/8” x 4 7/8”; adhere card front pieces to the front.
- Inside Whisper White Cardstock 3 ¾” x 5” mat – stamp the saying and the small daisy in Pool Party and adhere the two together to the inside.
- Punch three sets of leaves from Pear Pizzazz Cardstock. Adhere to the front.
- Whisper White Cardstock – 2” x 5 ½”; stamp three daisies in Pool Party Ink. Punch out and adhere together using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Be sure to stagger the blossoms. Adhere to top of the leaves.
- Perennial Essence Floral Centers adhered to the center of the daisies.
- Use the Stampin’ Blends Marker to color three pearls. Adhere to the card front.
- On a narrow strip of Whisper White Cardstock, stamp the saying in Pool Party Ink and adhere to the card front.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog and the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog are still available. They are both bursting with fabulous products! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: