Thanks Ever So Much Card
Ornate Garden Bundle
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Early Espresso Cardstock - #119686
Crushed Curry Cardstock - #131199
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper - #152488
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Mini Glue Dots - #103683
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Ornate Layers Dies - #152726 (use a machine that cuts)
Early Espresso Ink Pad - #147114
Crushed Curry Ink Pad - #147087
Stampin’ Blends – Daffodil Delight Combo - #144603; Old Olive Combo - #144597; Bronze - #144607
Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack - #152479
Gilded Gems - #152478
Paper Snips - #103579
Ornate Style - #152572
Ornate Thanks - #149471
You can save and purchase the entire bundle - #154153
- Card base: Early Espresso Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼”
- Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3 ¼” x 5 ½”. Adhere this to the top part of the card front.
- Crushed Curry Cardstock mat – 3 ¼”x 4 ¾”
- Whisper White Cardstock front die-cut – 3 ¼”x 4 ¾”; use the die and a machine that cuts to cut the shape. Stamp the flower and the ‘thanks’ in Early Espresso Ink. Stamp the rest of the saying in Crushed Curry Ink. Use the Stampin’ Blends to color in the flowers. Adhere the die-cut piece to the Crushed Curry mat.
- Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack – Old Olive 6” piece, adhered to the back. Tie a bow and use a Mini Glue Dot to attach to the other ribbon.
- Adhere this mat to the front of the card.
- Place 3 Gilded Gems on the mat.
- Whisper White Cardstock inside mat – 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the saying in Crushed Curry Ink and the flowers along the bottom in Early Espresso Ink. Use the Stampin’ Blends to color in the flowers. Adhere the mat to the inside of the card.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog and the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog are available. They are both bursting with fabulous products! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: