Thankful for Good Things
Country Home Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Mossy Meadow Cardstock - #133676
Poppy Parade Cardstock - #119793
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper - #151324
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Bone folder - #102300
Mossy Meadow Ink Pad - #147111
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Stitched Shapes Dies - #145372 (use a machine that cuts)
Noble Peacock Rhinestones - #149494
Paper Snips - #103579
Country Home - #147678
- Card base: Mossy Meadow Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored at 4 ¼”– fold on the scored lines.
- Poppy Parade Cardstock – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8”
- Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper – 3 ¾” x 5”
- Whisper White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the saying for the inside in Mossy Meadow Ink
- Whisper White Cardstock – 2 ½” x 3 ½”; stamp the ‘thankful’ saying in Mossy Meadow Ink and die-cut with the largest stitched oval die. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add 3 Old Olive Noble Peacock Rhinestones to the oval
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog and the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog are still available. They are both bursting with fabulous products! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: