Thank You Card
Abstract Impressions (Retiring)
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Thick Whisper White Cardstock - #140272
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Pacific Point Cardstock - #111350
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Snips - #103579
Pacific Point Ink Pad - #147098
Granny Apple Green Ink Pad - #147095
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Stitched Shapes Dies - #145372 (use a machine that cuts)
Layering Squares Dies - #141708 (use a machine that cuts)
Noble Peacock Rhinestones - #149494
Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder - #149643 (use a machine that embosses)
Paper Piercing Tool - #126189
Abstract Impressions - #147513
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White Cardstock cut @ 5 ½” x 8 ½” and scored @ 4 ¼”
- Whisper White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼” – emboss with folder; adhere to the card base
- Whisper White Cardstock – 2 ¾” x 2 ¾”, die-cut with the largest Stitched Shapes square; stamp the leaves in Granny Apple Green Ink and the flowers in Pacific Point Ink
- Pacific Point Cardstock – 3 ¼” x 3 ¼”, die-cut with the scalloped square that is larger than the Whisper White Stitched Shapes
- Adhere the two squares together and place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back and adhere to the card front
- Whisper White Cardstock – ½” x 3 ¾”, banner snip the ends and adhere to the embossed piece
- Stamp ‘thank you’ in Pacific Point Ink on a ½” x 3” strip of Whisper White Paper; add Stampin’ Dimensionals and adhere to the banner strip.
- Place rhinestones on the square
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog and the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog are still available. They are both bursting with fabulous products! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: