Sure Do Miss You Card
Blossoms In Bloom (Sneak Peek)
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Smoky Slate Cardstock - #131202
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Smoky Slate Ink Pad - #147113
Seaside Spray Ink Pad - #150085
Paper Snips - #103579
Blossoms In Bloom - #152684 (Bundle price saves 10% and includes the stamp set + dies - #154123)
- Card base: Whisper White Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored @ 5 ½”
- Smoky Slate Cardstock mat – 4” x 5 ¼”
- Whisper White Cardstock front mat – 3 ¾” x 5”; stamp the large grouping of flowers and the small flower in Seaside Spray Ink. Ink up the spriggy leaf in Smoky Slate Ink and stamp off once before stamping around the flower cluster. Ink up the oval-shaped leaf in Smoky Slate Ink and stamp full-strength. Stamp the dots in the center of the flowers in full-strength Smoky Slate Ink.
- Adhere the stamped front mat to the Smoky Slate mat and adhere to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Whisper White Cardstock inside mat – 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the medium flower three times in Seaside Spray Ink. Use Smoky Slate Ink on the small leaves. Stamp the ‘I like you a lot’ in Smoky Slate. Adhere the mat to the inside of the card.
- Whisper White Cardstock – ¾” x 1 7/8”; stamp the ‘sure do miss you’ in Smoky Slate Ink
- Smoky Slate Cardstock – 1” x 2 1/8”
- Adhere the two pieces together and adhere to the card front.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog and the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog are still available until June 2nd. The 2020-2021 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog will be available on June 2, 2020. If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: