Rest & Relax Z-Card
Timeless Tropical Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Grapefruit Grove Cardstock - #146972
Old Olive Cardstock - #100702
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper - #151252
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
2 ¼” Circle Punch - #143720
Tailored Tag Punch - #145667
Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots - #148805
Paper Snips - #103579
Timeless Tropical Cling Stamp Set - #151497 (bundle the stamp set + dies and save 10% - #153811)
- Card base: Grapefruit Grove Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”; scored @ 5 ½” & 8 ¼”; fold this in a ‘Z’
- Old Olive Cardstock mats – 2 5/8” x 4 1/8”
- Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper mat – 2 ½” x 4”
- Adhere the two mats together and adhere one to the front flap and one to the right on the inside
- Whisper White Cardstock – 2 ½” x 4 1/8”; adhere on the inside left
- Old Olive Cardstock – Punch a 2 ¼” circle
- Whisper White Cardstock – scrap, stamp the saying in Memento Ink. Use the Tailored Tag Punch to punch it out. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back and adhere to the circle.
- Adhere to circle to the front flap. Only put adhesive on the left side.
- Add 3 Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots to the saying.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog and the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog are still available. They are both bursting with fabulous products! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: