Hello Friend Card
Artisan Textures & Seriously The Best Stamp Sets (Retiring)
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Coastal Cabana Cardstock - #131297
Highland Heather Cardstock - #146986
Pear Pizzazz Cardstock - #131201
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Mini Glue Dots - #103683
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Coastal Cabana Ink Pad - #147097
Highland Heather Ink Pad - #147103
Glitter Enamel Dots - #146934
Ornate Layers Dies - #152726 (use an embossing machine that cuts)
Support Ribbon Dies - #143749 (Retiring) (use an embossing machine that cuts)
Lovely Flowers Dies - #148526 (Retiring) (use an embossing machine that cuts)
Leaf Punch - #144667 (Retiring)
½” Circle Punch - #119869
Small Bloom Punch - #152316 (Returning)
Paper Snips - #103579
Seriously The Best Cling Stamp Set - #151712
Artisan Textures Cling Stamp Set - #146573
- Card base: Coastal Cabana Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼”
- Whisper White Cardstock – Front of card; 4 ¼” x 5 ½” – run through the large lacy die from the Ornate Layers Stamp the splatters from the Artisan Textures Stamp Set in Highland Heather and Coastal Cabana Inks.
- Stamp the ‘hello friend’ from the Seriously The Best Cling Stamp Set in Memento Ink.
- Whisper White Cardstock – Inside of card: 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the saying in Memento Ink.
- Using the dies from the Support Ribbon & Lovely Flowers Dies, cut an assortment of flowers from Highland Heather and Coastal Cabana Cardstock. Use the Small Bloom Punch to punch a variety of flowers as well.
- Pear Pizzazz Cardstock – punch three leaves using the Leaf Punch.
- Assemble the flowers and add embellishments as needed.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the front mat to the card.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog and the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog are still available. They are both bursting with fabulous products! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: