Happy Mother's Day Panel Card
Dressed To Impress Cling Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Lovely Lipstick Cardstock - #146970
Mint Macaron Cardstock - #138337
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Best Dressed 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper - #151319
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Mini Glue Dots - #103683
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
All Dressed Up Dies - #151665 (use a machine that cuts)
Stampin’ Blends - Lovely Lipstick Combo - #147281, Mint Macaron Combo - #147283, So Saffron Combo - #149557
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
Nature’s Twine - #146342
Paper Snips - #103579
Dressed to Impress - #151666 (Bundle Price is 10 % off and includes dies - #153832)
- Panel Card: Lovely Lipstick Cardstock – 4” x 5 ½”; scored @ 2” on the SHORT side
- Mint Macaron Cardstock - 3” x 3” (outside mat), 1 7/8” x 5 3/8” (inside mat). On the inside mat stamp ‘happy mother’s day’ and use the coordinating die to die-cut that out.
- Whisper White Cardstock – 1 ¾” x 5 ¼”; stamp the saying and the little flowers in Memento Ink. Use the Stampin’ Blends to color. Mount this to the Mint Macaron mat and adhere inside.
- Whisper White Cardstock – stamp the perfume bottle and color using the Stampin’ Blends. Use the coordinating die to die-cut the shape. Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back.
- Best Dressed 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper – 2 ¾” x 2 ¾” for the square mat + 1 ¾” x 5 ¼” (adhere to the panel card front).
- Tie a length of Mint Macaron twine from the Nature’s Twine pack around the card front.
- Adhere the square mat using Stampin’ Dimensionals on the bottom half.
- Adhere the saying using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add the perfume bottle.
- Adhere rhinestones.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog and the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog are available. They are both bursting with fabulous products! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: