A Little Kindness Elephant Sticky Note Gift ~ Little Elephant Cling Stamps (Retiring)
May 25, 2020
A Little Kindness Elephant Sticky Note Gift
Little Elephant Cling Stamps (Retiring)
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP! ® demonstrator
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Basic Gray Cardstock - #121044
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Basic Gray Ink Pad - #149165
Highland Heather Ink Pad - #147103
Elephant Builder Punch - #145652
Glitter Enamel Dots - #146934
Paper Snips - #103579
Little Elephant Cling Stamps - #151237 (Retiring)
- Sticky Notes were purchased at a local $ store. Remove the label from the top of the packaging.
- Basic Gray Cardstock Basic Gray Cardstock – 2 1/8” x 3 3/8”; adhere to the label from the package.
- Stamp the flowers along the edge using Basic Gray Ink.
- On a scrap of Whisper White Cardstock, stamp the elephant in Highland Heather Ink and punch it out.
- Add a Glitter Enamel Dot to the center of the eye.
- Adhere the stamped cardstock to the top of the packaging.
This would be a sweet gift to place on someone’s desk, front porch, or send in an envelope to let them know you are thinking of them.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog and the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog are still available. They are both bursting with fabulous products! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Download 546.A Little Kindness Elephant Sticky Note Gift ~ Little Elephant Cling Stamps (Retiring)
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.