You're Amazing Framed Art
Ornate Garden Suite Collection/Ornate Style & Ornate Thanks Stamp Sets
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Petal Pink Cardstock - #146985
Old Olive Cardstock - #100702
Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper - #149612
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder - #152725 (use a machine that embosses)
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Stampin’ Blends – various colors were used
Pearl Basic Jewels - #144219
Wink of Stella Glitter Brush - #141897
Paper Snips - #103579
Ornate Style - #152572
Ornate Thanks - #149471
You can save by purchasing the entire bundle - #154153
- Picture base mat: Petal Pink Cardstock – 4” x 6”; the frame was this size (emboss with the Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder
- Old Olive Cardstock – 3” x 4 3/8”; scrap for the saying and a piece for the 2nd stamping of the florals
- Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper – 2 7/8” x 4 ¼”; scrap for the saying. Stamp the full floral image in Memento Ink on the largest piece and color using Stampin’ Blends. On a 2nd piece, stamp the middle part of the floral image (only color in the two popped up flowers on this piece and then cut them out using the Paper Snips. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of each and adhere).
- Adhere all mats together and adhere to the picture mat.
- Stamp the saying in Memento Ink on a scrap of Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper and mount to a scrap of Old Olive Cardstock. Banner cut one end.
- Place a pearl on the left and adhere this to the picture mat.
- Brush the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush over the flowers.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog and the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog are available. They are both bursting with fabulous products! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: