Thinking of You Butterfly Card
Woven Heirlooms Cling Mount Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Sahara Sand Cardstock - #121043
Petal Pink Cardstock - #146985
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Seasonal Wreath 3D Embossing Folder - #151796 (pair this with a machine that embosses)
Springtime Impressions Dies - #146326 (pair this with a machine that cuts)
Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #151193
Take Your Pick - #144107
Paper Snips - #103579
Woven Heirlooms Cling Mount Stamps - #149306
- Card base: Sahara Sand Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; score at 4 ¼” on the long side & folded in half
- Petal Pink Cardstock – (2) 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”
- Whisper White Cardstock – (2) 4” x 5 ¼”; run one piece through a machine that embosses with the Seasonal Wreath 3D Embossing Folder; stamp the saying at the top using Memento Ink. Adhere all pieces together and then to the card base.
- Petal Pink Cardstock – Cut the butterfly with the Springtime Impressions Dies and a machine that cuts. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Place 3 Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels on the front using the Take Your Pick Tool.
- Stamp the saying on the remaining Whisper White piece and adhere the mats together inside the card.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog and the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog are available. They are both bursting with fabulous products! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: