Six Thankful For You Cards
Looking Up Card Kit Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Daffodil Delight Cardstock - #119683
Mint Macaron Cardstock - #138337
Purple Posy Cardstock - #150881
Lovely Lipstick Cardstock - #146970
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Best Dressed 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper - #151319
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Timeless Label Punch - #149516
Various Embossing Folders – (use a machine that embosses)
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
Paper Snips - #103579
Looking Up Card Kit (stamps from this kit were used) - #149651
- Card base: – Whisper White Cardstock: (6) 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored at 4 ¼”
- Various Colors of Cardstocks – (6) 4” x 5 ¼”; emboss with the folder of your choice. Adhere to the card base.
- Various Colors of Cardstock mats – (6) 3 ¼” x 3 ¼”
- Best Dressed 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper – (6) 3” x 3”; adhere to the mats and then to the card fronts.
- Whisper White Cardstock – stamp the saying 6 times and punch out with the Timeless Label Punch. Snip off the right side of each. Adhere to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add a rhinestone.
- Stamp on the inside of the card.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog and the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog are available. They are both bursting with fabulous products! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: