Happy Birthday Card
Peaceful Moments Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Thick Whisper White Cardstock - #140272
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Old Olive Cardstock - #100702
Terracotta Tile Cardstock - #150884
Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper - #152488
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Mini Glue Dots - #103683
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Early Espresso Ink Pad - #147114
Starburst Punch -#143717
1 ½” Circle Punch - #138299
Stitched Shapes Dies - #145372 (use a machine that cuts)
Paper Snips - #103579
Noble Peacock Rhinestones - #149494
Take Your Pick - #144107
Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack - #152479
Peaceful Moments Cling Mount - #151595
- Card base: Thick Whisper White Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored @ 4 ¼”
- Terracotta Tile Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”, in the center of this piece; use a machine that cuts to cut the second smallest circle die from the Stitched Shapes Dies
- Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3 ¾” x 5” – adhere this together with the Terracotta Tile piece. Wrap a piece of ribbon around the mat and adhere on the back. Tie a bow and attach on top of the ribbon with a Mini Glue Dot. Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Punch a piece of Old Olive Cardstock with the Sunburst Punch.
- Whisper White Cardstock – stamp the ‘Happy Birthday’ in Early Espresso Ink – punch with the 1 ½” Circle Punch. Adhere to the Old Olive circle.
- Attach this mat to the Sunburst Circle. Adhere this mat with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the front of the card.
- Use the Take Your Pick Tool to add 3 Old Olive Noble Peacock Rhinestones to the circle.
- Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper – 1” x 5 ½”; adhere to the bottom inside edge.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog and the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog are available. They are both bursting with fabulous products! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: