Enjoy Your Special Day Card
Stitched All Around Cling Mount Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Granny Apple Green Cardstock - #146990
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper - #151324
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Snips - #103579
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Stitched Labels Dies - #146828
Pearl Basic Jewels - #144219
½” Textured Weave Ribbon in Granny Apple Green - #146920
Stitched All Around Cling Mount - #151287
- Card Base: Granny Apple Green Cardstock cut @ 5 ½” x 8 ½” - scored at 4 ¼”
- Whisper White Cardstock cut @ 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”; adhere to the card base.
- Granny Apple Green Cardstock cut @ 3 7/8” x 5 1/8” (mat). In the center of this mat you will stamp the ‘Oh, darling you are fabulous’ stamp in Memento Ink and then cut the label using the die from the Stitched Labels Dies. Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back.
- Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper cut to 3 ¾” x 5”. Adhere this to the Granny Apple Green Cardstock mat. Wrap a 5 ½” piece of ribbon around the mat and adhere on the back. Adhere to the Whisper White.
- Whisper White Cardstock – 4” x 5 1/4”; stamp the saying up top and the decorative border along the bottom using Memento Ink.
- Adhere the label to the card front and then place pearls on it.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog and the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog are available. They are both bursting with fabulous products! If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: